Fans of Sprecher Black Bavarian and Sprecher Abbey Triple, what do you think of when you drink these beers? Is it something clever, something pithy, something memorable? We’re interested in what you have to say and we’d love your ideas for the ideal tagline for each beer. So much so that we’re hosting our first online contests, one for a Sprecher Black Bavarian tagline and one for a Sprecher Abbey Triple tagline.
1. You must be at least 21 to enter and you must be a resident of the continental United States.
2. If your tagline is selected, we will issue you a $100 gift certificate to be used in the Sprecher Gift Shop or online store. Furthermore, we’ll give you big props on our social media sites. We will promote you and your winning tagline on www.sprecherbrewery.com, the Sprecher facebook page, the Sprecher twitter page, and this blog in exchange for complete legal copyright and trademark rights of the chosen tagline.
3. The rules of the contest may change at anytime(e.g. deadlines may be extended).
4. The tagline must not be in use, trademarked or copyrighted by any other entity.
5. No other strings are attached. Normal fairness rules apply—if multiple people come up with the same tagline and we choose it, the first person who posted is the winner.
1. Sprecher Brewing Company’s meta tagline is “Remarkably Good Taste.” We’re now scratching our heads trying to think of something that makes people think specifically of Black Bavarian and Abbey Triple. “Damn that’s good beer!” isn’t quite specific enough. So we’re reaching out to our consumers for input.
2. You have until February 23rd, 2011 to send us your tagline.
3. Entries and contact information should be sent to: email@example.com. We will review all submissions and publish the leading candidates on this blog and on our facebook site for a vote.
4. Winner(s) will be notified via email. If you are not notified by email, you did not win so please do not contact us.
5. Winning taglines will be published on Sprecher Brewing Company’s social media sites along with a bio of the winner.