Greetings Madison Craft Beer Week Lovers!
Milwaukee Beer Week 2015 just ended and now it’s time to get ready for Madison Craft Beer Week 2015. What better way to start than with a Sprecher beer and Wisconsin artisanal cheese pairing, then head over to a Fish Fry? And this is just the beginning. Consult the list below for all the Sprecher beercentric events throughout this crazy fun week. More details and events coming up so stay tuned. Now Go Have A Sprecher! #MCBW
Friday May 1
- Sprecher Beer & Wisconsin Artisanal Cheese Sampling, Metcalfe’s Market Hilldale, 726 N. Midvale Blvd., 3-6pm
- Meet & Greet with our very own Ryan A., Beer Sampling and Special Amber Fish Fry, Come Back In, 508 E. Wilson St., 7-9pm.
Saturday May 2
- Sprecher Pints for All Ages, The Roman Candle, 1054 Williamson St, ALL DAY! Guests 12 and under get a free Sprecher Root Beer; those 21+ enjoy Sprecher happy hour all day. Sprecher pints only $3.50.
- Kick off Celebration and Cask Ale Fest. What craft beer lover doesn’t relish a celebration and cask ale? Set your alarm clock so you don’t miss this one at the East Side Club, 3735 Monona Dr., 11am-3pm.
- Micros at Maifest. Tis the season for spring seasonals, and Wisconsin craft brewers have some of the best available. Cheers while quaffing some Sprecher brews, including award-winning Mai Bock. Essen House,514 E Wilson St .. 11:30am-8pm.
- Sprecher Sausage Fest at the Tip Top Tavern, 601 North St.. Hey dere! Tip Top Tavern made its own artisanal sausage infused with Sprecher beer. Doesn’t get more Wisconsin than that. Stop in and enjoy a few, paired with Sprecher brew. 5-9pm.
- 6th Annual SCMG Presents the John Penton Story, Barrymore Theatre, 2090 Atwood Ave.. Like motorcycles, good films and craft beer? This film event is for you. 6:30-8pm.
Sunday May 3
- Sprecher Beer & Wisconsin Artisan Cheese Sampling, Metcalfe’s Market West, 7455 Mineral Point Rd.. This Sunday we’ll make your grocery shopping a lot more fun. Stop by and enjoy free samples of Sprecher beers and Wisconsin artisan cheese. 1-4pm.
Thursday May 7
- Sprecher Brings It To The Barn. 6:30-8pm. Only here! Only tonight! A special Firkin of Abbey Triple on Cranberries; and ’05 Abbey Triple we’ve cellared just for this special occasion.
Friday May 8
- Hang with Sprecher’s own Ryan A. at Crystal Corner Bar, 1302 Williamson St . Maybe he’ll buy you a Special Amber. 6-8pm.
Saturday May 9
- Rocked it all week long? Then it’s time to enjoy free brats, Sprecher beer, contests and Sprecher swag at Trixie’s Liquor, Madison East Shopping Center, 2929 E Washington Ave, 2-4pm. p.s. You’ll get to sample some Sprecher infused sausages made only by Tip Top Tavern.